<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22341085?origin\x3dhttp://maothegreat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello


Welcome to HHM Land!

Tagboard

Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Thankssssss 1

I realized that I need to start thanking pple (those Christmas early birds) for their presents before I forget....

In order of time,

1. Godma! Thanks for the very cute golden teddy bear brooch...I'm sure I'll find an occasion to wear and look cute. haha :)

2. Wei-jie, for the address book [that's missing :( ] and the nice pinky handrest..you're so smart to get that cuz it means i'll get to use it everyday!!

3. Willy, for the cute t-shirt. God makes the Sun go on shining...lalala. You can make the list for providing me with nice shirts. haha...

4. Jessline, for the Hello Kitty biscuits in that adorable tube...I love pink tubes. I'll find something to put in it..

5. Kaishi, for the perfect notebook for me to write sermon notes and reflection. I'll try and fill it up by Dec 2007. Hopefully!

That's all for now... I'm getting really nice presents...
Thanks everyone!!
9:50 PM