<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22341085?origin\x3dhttp://maothegreat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello


Welcome to HHM Land!

Tagboard

Sunday, October 19, 2008
happening huimin

Cousin JJ commented that i've becoming very "happening". (yes Bea, that's singlish for "exciting and adventurous")

And so I decided to make a post of all the "happening" things I've done thus far in 2008. I think being 21 means you now have more freedom to do things you want to, perhaps a bit more resources to do that.

1. Vietnam Trip to Hanoi and Hue in Jan
2. Anntic Retreat to Cameron Highlands in May
3. CUHK Summer School!!
4. Avril Lavigne the Best Damn Tour concert
5. Redang trip in Sept mid-sem break
6. Internship at TS Oon & Bazul (does that count as exciting? hmmm)
7. Anntic Camp to Cameron Highlands in Dec
8. Learning how to drive
9. Does getting brown hair and red highlights count?

I can't think of a number 10. Help!
[edit] 10. extracting my wisdom tooth!

reminder: post bday pictures from last weekend soon.
7:28 PM