Monday, October 27, 2008
$BlogItemTitle$>
It's time to blog. Firstly, Happy Deepavali to everyone.
I dreamt about hong kong last night. I think the story went like this...I went back to Hong Kong for another exchange. This time the people who were there were all PRCs and it felt kind of weird. The toilet ran out of toilet paper and somehow, they used beef kebabs as toilet paper. Yes, absolutely non-sensical and ridiculous. My dreams can be rather random.
Bea told me she had dreamt of CUHK and it was snowing. Almost impossible for HK to snow. We have really random dreams.
I was re-looking at some of my HK and Redang photos. I realized that time is passing by too quickly. It's as if a month is a year. Every month is filled with lots of buzz and sometimes I can't even remember what happened a month ago. Or it just seems really far away like it happened a year or two ago. That is so weird. This might explain my STM (short term memory).
I almost forgot that I had been to Redang. Yday during worship, I was reminded of how beautiful Redang and Vietnam had been. To me, these places represent God's creation that no man can deny. As those images filled my mind, I just couldnt stop myself from dropping a tear (just one).
I guess getting too caught up with school and all has made me forget a lot of other things i've experienced and that was one of my moments of realization.
3 more weeks till end of school and CLT exam!
3:24 PM