<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22341085?origin\x3dhttp://maothegreat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello


Welcome to HHM Land!

Tagboard

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yesterday was Shu Hua's birthday so we went to the White Spot restaurant beside business school for dinner. The food was ok only. Being very Singaporean, I couldn't help remarking that the standard of pasta in Singapore is way higher. Very tactless, I know.

After that, we went to the Pit which is a pub in the Student Union Building (SUB). Its opened every night and lots of students go there for drinks and crazy partying. We were treated to beer which tasted ok. I only had 1/3 glass because I wanted to work on my assignment due on Thurs afterwards. It was a Monday night so the Pit was quite empty.

I finished my assignment this morning and realized that my head wasn't thinking straight last night. Its not because of the beer (yes, only 1/3 of a glass), it was because it was late and as you all know, i need lots of sleep.

I wanted to go for the Deep Water Aquasize class at 10.30am this morning. Guess what? One of the pipes in the indoor pool burst and they had to close down the indoor pool. All activities in the indoor pool have been suspended till Thurs, so I went to swim in the outdoor pool which was a nice change for once. Being out in the sun and seeing the blue water under the rays of the sun, I was reminded of swimming in my pool at home, floating on my back. ultimate enjoyment!
2:42 AM