I'm amazed that I've been in Vancouver for 2 months!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
What crazy, wonderful things i've experienced these 2 months! Sometimes, i look back and I still can't believe it.
I can't believe i've been to the Rockies.
I can't believe that I had taken in all that beauty, all the wonders of the Earth, the majestic mountains, the reflective lakes.
I can't believe I've gone through half the term with assignments and mid-term exams.
I can't believe i've been cooking for myself for the past 2 months.
I can't believe how God had led me to UChapel and made me feel so comfortable about worshipping him there (singing familiar and favourite worship songs and hymns), how the sermons are so well-preached and speaks to me every single week.
I can't believe I'm surviving the cold winter. the -20 degrees in the Rockies, and the 2 degrees right now. The incessant rain and heavy wind.
I can't believe i've been swimming a few times a week and keeping fit.
I also can't believe that I've been doing some crazy shopping (prob not as crazy as my buddy's).
It's been an awesome 2 months and i really thank God for this experience. The next 2 months will go by fast. November will be filled with trips to Seattle and Whistler. December will be filled with mugging for mid-terms...and then I'll be home!
It's so ironic. I look forward to going home. But i know that when i'm home, i'm going to miss my slow-paced lifestyle here. Relax, skip classes, only study last minute for exams, go out and play every weekend, oh i love my life here!!