<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22341085?origin\x3dhttp://maothegreat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello


Welcome to HHM Land!

Tagboard

Wednesday, October 14, 2009
the rockies

It's starting to get cold here. It's around 7 to 12 degrees but when it drizzles for the whole week, its awfully cold. There have been some things that I've meant to get down to blogging about, but didn't manage to.

First on the list is the christian camp that i went to a few weeks ago. It was a UCM (university christian ministry) camp at Camp Capilano in North Vancouver. It was inside the Capilano Regional Park, a very famous and big mountain park. We had a very good time of fellowship, prayer and encountering God. The highlight of the trip was knowing that I can be near God and that Jesus loves me very much. During the camp, we also had time to roam around the place. We went to see salmon spawning and the water dams which provides water to the whole of West Vancouver. We climbed mountains, explored forests and crossed rivers. It was a lot of fun!

The weekend that just past was Thanksgiving weekend. I went on a 4 days 3 nights trip to the Canadian Rockies. There were lots of mountains, rivers, lakes and beautiful scenery! I just couldn't believe it that I was taking in all the beauty with my own eyes. At every place, I was in awe of how beautiful it was and couldn't help praising God and believing that He is the creator of it all. Photos on facebook, go take a look! :)
5:47 AM