<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22341085?origin\x3dhttp://maothegreat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello


Welcome to HHM Land!

Tagboard

Monday, November 09, 2009
LOSS

I'm someone who is extremely bad dealing with loss. Loss of my handphone, loss of my loved ones, and now, loss of my wallet.

A creep stole it from inside my bag. I'm so upset. I lost close to $860 sgd because he spent on my credit cards. Unbelievable. I'm angry and upset with myself. I shouldn't have gone out on that cold and rainy Saturday. I should have gone home after going to the park. I shouldnt have walked around the mall. I should have gone home early because the flu was setting in.

I'm sooo so so sad :(((((((((
12:06 PM